Introduce Yourselves! (Character and Player)

Home Forums Main Board Introduce Yourselves! (Character and Player)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Brian Gould Brian Gould 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello Everyone!

My name is Marc and I will be Playing Hank, a Killer Robot. I have been larping for the past 3 years at Dystopia rising. I also am a game writer and game dev for Forager Games, and a Game Runner for a few larps. Im excited to see what this larp is like!

Commander Storm
    Commander Storm
    Keymaster

Hi Marc!

My name is Ben. I will be playing the NPC Commander Storm of the Crash Batallion. I have been larping for 7 years now. I cast and Mythical Journeys and play at Legends in Spencer. I also helped write this game. I am hoping everyone really enjoys their time.

Dr.Pastel
    Dr.Pastel
    Participant

Hey Marc!

I’m Zac! You’ll most likely see me when i’m Dr. Pastel, the local facilitator of good health to both organic and synthetic life.
    I’ve been larping for 3 years at Mythical Journeys and Legends where I cast at both.
    I’m a larp education and event coordinator and one of the creators of Blessing.

Looking forward to meeting you in and out of game!

Smoke
    Smoke
    Participant

Hi Marc! I’m Rob. I’ll be playing a few characters around blessing. I’ve been larping for about 4 years, and have spent the majority of that time casting at MJ. I also play at Legends. You will probably see me out as the Ghoul Lazaro, who is totally on the level and in no way a black marketeer. I’m also a creator/writer/admin guy, so if you have ideas or questions feel free to let me know!

Beholdthedemon
    Beholdthedemon
    Participant

Hi I’m Sam I’ll be playing Chicory Kory a Fell Hound Scav. I’m been larping for a little under 6 years at this point the majority as a PC at Sidereus. I’m looking to try something a bit different here and take on different challenges.

Bysko
    Bysko
    Participant

Hi my name is Adam and I have been larping for the last 18 years wow i just did the math on that 🙂 I have run World of darkness games both independent and with the big clubs. I have been a DR player since it was in CT and have staffed the Mass chapter. my friend Kristin showed me your game and we are both very excited to check it out. I have about 10,000 ideas for characters 🙂 the one thing i couldn’t find was how to make a starting PC not sure if i just missed it but i combed the rule book and didn’t see it. ( found it in the character builder )

thanks look forward to meeting everyone 🙂

• This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by Bysko Bysko.
    • This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by Bysko Bysko. Reason: found what i needed to make a pc :)
    Armboy
    Armboy
    Participant

Hey Marc & Everyone else!

My name is Armani and my character is named Triden. I’m a Vagabond, the rest you’ll have to find me in game to find out!

This is my first ever LARP and I’m excited to do so with a group of people that have years of experience! Can’t wait to meet and see all of you in and out of game.

Deko
    Deko
    Participant

hay all i am mike i have been larping for 11 years. played a lot staffed several. i will be playing Deko of the fell-hounds. looking forward to playing with you all.

Brian Gould
    Brian Gould
    Participant

Hi, I am Brian and I am a larpaholic for the past 12 years for a number of larps. I have done it all except be the person resp0onsible to make it all happen. I hope to be a gun-wielding monster for crash.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.